1. 2:1 Laptop ratio
2. Every Student Success Act (ESSA); Race to the Top (RTTT); Common Core
State Standards (CCSS); Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
3. Scantron testing; computer-based testing;
4. Activ-board; interactive whiteboards; Student Response Systems (SRS)
5. Web 2.0 online resources; eBooks
6. Online learning; blended learning
7. Extracurricular; longer school days; year-round school; after-school activities.
8. Limited interruptions to instructional day.
9. Regular established professional growth clusters
10. Continuous access to the curriculum beyond the school day
11. Classroom support educators
12. Continuous access to Digital Professional Development
13. Caught Being Responsible (Bear Bucs) Incentive program for schools and buses
14. Class Dojo-Digital Communication Platform for Parent that goes
directly to their student’s teacher