1116 Jefferson Avenue
Mrs. Nichelle Logan-Jones
Elementary School is Where
Your Child's Journey Begins!
· Regular physical movement is incorporated through Physical Education classes and daily recess.
· STEM is incorporated in lessons and students have access to cutting-edge technology.
· Each student in grades K-2 has access to iPads and Tablets.
· Each student in grades 3-5 has access to our Chromebook One-to-One Initiative.
· Differentiated instruction is delivered through reading, writing and math workshops.
· Student progress is continually monitored and instruction is adjusted to best meet student needs.
· Teachers collaborate on a weekly basis in professional learning communities to ensure curriculum is aligned across and between grade levels.
· Each school has a licensed nurse and counselor to provide support and guidance to our students.|
· After-school enrichments programs are available in addition to summer camps.
· Digital Children's Reading Initiative (PreK - 5th Grade)
Our educators create learning experiences that capture our children’s hearts and minds. We believe in teaching them the habits for learning that will ensure their success throughout school and beyond.